- Time & place independent personal performance
- Life and work in balance
- 100% Knowledgeable
- Think Teamwork; ex & in
- Communicating personally
- High-Tec in a High touch industry
- Dutch design & Ingenuity
- Opportunity to make an impact in dutch global SME sector
Technology at the heart of the aesthetic medicine and professional beauty industry, delivered by a small but strong team of 30+ with average tenures of 7 years, indicating we are in it to stay. At InnoFaith we share a mindset of innovative design and manufacturing of state-of-the-art high-tech diagnostic skin imaging systems. Check us out at Sylton (our commercial brand) and InnoFaith (our innovation brand) and quickly discover more.
We believe channel partner management is about winning, on-boarding, maintaining, and expanding relationships with channel partners that drive sales and revenue. As part of the InnoFaith channel management team and as a professional specialist (1) you get things done as a facilitator by taking ownership and inspire our partners and follow up mutual plans we have with them. (2) As an integrator you secure strategy alignment with our partners and make sure all supply chain and processes can be run seamless. (3) As an expert you are a credible and industry savvy (4) negotiator that represents and defends both interests. That of Team InnoFaith and that of our channel partner. You will manage a global portfolio of clients of which the country allocation periodically will be re-discussed with the team to accommodate the best type casting.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Experience in or at least strong affinity with professional beauty a/o cosmeceuticals a/o cosmetic treatment devices;
- Understands and conveys customer value propositions;
- Likeable interpersonal communicator, in English and preferably a second world-language;
- Organized & disciplined.
who are we looking for?
1. Planning and organizing
Determining goals and priorities effectively and stipulating the time, activities and resources required to achieve the set goals.
Identify market opportunities for both current and new products/services and considering them in a businesslike manner; taking risks to achieve a business advantage.
3. Market orientation
Demonstrating that one is well informed about market and technological developments.
4. Customer orientation
Investigating customer wishes and needs and acting accordingly, anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to service and customer satisfaction.
Constructing relationships and networks which are useful in achieving objectives; making effective use of informal networks to get things done.
6. Problem analysis
Identifying problems; recognizing significant information; making connections between data; tracing possible causes of problems; investigating relevant data.
Communicating one’s own standpoints and arguments effectively and pointing out common goals in a manner leading to agreement and acceptance by all parties.
Recognizing opportunities and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively to see what happens.
Contributing actively to a joint result or solution to a problem, even when such teamwork concerns a matter which is not of immediate personal interest.
10. Results orientation
Actively focused on achieving results and objectives; ready to take action in case of disappointing results.
Other job criteria:
- BA/MA degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 year+ work experience in a comparable or relevant position
- Understands the importance of Information Security awareness and the application of Security Roles Policies and authorizations
What we have to offer
- A market-based salary
- A pension scheme at sector level that provides good care for you financial future.
- A commuter traffic allowance
- Hybrid working scheme, allowing time and space independent personal choices incl. the associated appropriate compensation.
- Of course, all necessary means to work, such as a laptop, wide monitor and home workspace items.
- A great and brand-new workspace at Science Park Eindhoven with good public transportation connections
- A workplace that values your input and effort, your initiative and independent stance and you will find learning and personal development opportunities.
- A challenging job part of an ambitious sales team with dedicated professionals understanding team means together each achieve more.
But most important:
- A captivating workplace, where we ask ourselves: what if everything works out? And where we, pleasantly stubborn, control our own work with a good sense of direction
- An employees first, customers second workspace balancing failure & success, and family and work, where we see family not as an interruption of work and co-workers not as resources, but as people
- A lunchroom to renew energy and enjoy free drinks and fresh fruit
- Plenty of celebratory moments throughout the year
- A weekly Feed Your Brain to pick each other’s brain and share personal or work related passions